May 31, 2011

Weekend Update [but not with Seth Meyers]

Here is a little update about what I did this last weekend. I went to a Taylor Swift concert in Omaha with my best friend Jessica. AND we got to MEET her! It was pretty cool! I have to admit, I wasn't a huge fan of her before [I liked her a lot, just not as much as Jessica did], but now I really love her. She really knows how to put on a show! WOW...was pretty much all I could say afterwards! It was like watching a broadway musical. There were so many props and costume changes and she acted out every song and did a very cool routine. Some of the performances made the songs better! Like her performance for the song "Haunted" was my favorite! Girls hung from the ceiling from ribbon type things and swung around and danced from them, it was very cool! If you ever have a chance to see her concert, DO IT! And did I mention that we got to meet her! She is SUPER sweet, and talks to you like you've known her for years!






They aren't the best pictures, and don't quite capture the excitement, but it was hard to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment