May 4, 2011

Blog Hop Wednesday...

Here are the 2 Blog Hops I'm doing today

Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday








{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Probably when I was in high school, we had one in the school for various reasons

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Hmm...I think Algebra II, the teacher hated me, I hated her, she refused to help me because I wasn't one of the "popular" kids so I pretty much failed on purpose

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
I really liked the burgers at the coffee house where I worked, but sadly I can't get those anymore

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
No

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Well if you count college, when I was 18. But then I moved back for a little bit and officially moved out when I got married when I was 21

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Black, it looks sharp (and slimming!) or else pretty much any bright or neon color! I love bright colors!

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
During the summer I live in flip flops. Other times of the year I wear my Nike Eclipses ALL the time!

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
No way, it's way too boring!

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
French Fries! Oh my, I could eat them all the time! And it WOULD be nice if they were healthy so I wouldn't have to feel so bad eating them :)

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
I'm not really interested in hearing speakers. But I would love to hear Todd Burpo speak sometime...

2 comments:

  1. never served jury duty either some things in life I would like to avoid and this is one of them I am a new follower come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the teacher being a butt head. Mine did the same thing on the only class I failed. And I'm so loving black on me as well. Makes me feel a bit more sexy :)

    ReplyDelete