May 11, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what profession have you always admired?
FBI, detectives, investigators, etc...If I could have any job, and if I was smart enough, I would love to work for the FBI. I am obsessed with crime dramas, but my interest in the FBI started long before that obsession!

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Man, that would be boring...I'm not very creative so I can't think of anything off the top of my head...

{three} how far do you commute to work?
Right now...I don't...

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
No

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
I can't think of anything strange...I guess I only get normal gifts lol

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Arrested Development...that was such a funny show!

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
The 2 concerts I'm going to this summer...

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
If I had a better eye for it, I would like to do photography

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Haha...maybe 2 or 3...and that's not even dresses or anything, that's just getting dolled up

No comments:

Post a Comment