June 2, 2011

Dead Reckoning

Well I finished Dead Reckoning. Once again, it took longer than I expected :( I don't know if any of you read the Sookie Stackhouse series, so I don't want to ruin anything, but it will NOT disappoint! I'm a huge fan of Eric and Sookie as a couple, so I'm always sad when they aren't on good terms. But when they are on good terms, they are REALLY on good terms ;) I love it! Some pretty big things happen, which once again, I'm not going to spoil anything, but there is some major exitement! Those books are always too short, I'm used to other books I read being 450-600 pages, and the Sookie books are only 320 or so. I would love for those books to be longer! :) If you haven't read any of these books yet, you NEED to! :)

P.S. The 4th season of True Blood starts June 26th, I'm SUPER stoked for that to start! The 4th book is definitely my favorite, so I'm hoping the 4th season stays close to the book!



Now I have started reading City of Fallen Angels, the 4th book in the Mortal Instruments series! 





No comments:

Post a Comment