May 4, 2011

May you see drops like stars...

While I was waiting for the new Sookie Stackhouse book to come out, I read "Drops Like Stars" by Rob Bell. It's a very encouraging story about suffering and creativity and some things to think about while you are suffering through a hard time. A very appropriate book for me to read right now! I encourage everyone to read it, even if you aren't going through a tough time in life!

And now..."Dead Reckoning"!!! I bought it yesterday and started it last night! I hope to get it done in a few days, like I did with the first 10 books in the series! :) I just love being in the Sookie Stackhouse world...and I love Eric :)




1 comment:

  1. I wish I had time to sit and read books! Unfortunately most of those shelves and shelves of books are just sitting there. Between my kids, my husband, the blog and the "parenting" books I've been reading, I haven't taken the time for any good fiction. And I'm getting really close to wanting to just read something other than parent/kid stuff!!! I could use a good suspense novel right about now!

    ReplyDelete