July 20, 2011

NKOTBSB

I'm still on Cloud 9 from this last weekend, I keep thinking about it, daydreaming about it...it was the best night of my life! My life is now complete, I have seen the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block in concert!! My 10 year old self would be proud! :) If I knew 12 or 13 years ago, that I would be seeing Backstreet Boys in concert when I was 23, I wouldn't have believed it! lol! Words can't even describe how awesome it was, it was mind blowing! When they showed the opening sequence with everyone's pictures, I almost hyperventilated. It was like I was 12 years old all over again, screaming at the top of my lungs when I would see them on tv! I'll post a few pictures from the concert, they didn't turn out the best, but they aren't too bad. We had pretty amazing seats, but you can't really tell that from the photos. 


I was pleasantly surprised when Matthew Morrison opened for them!






AJ <3










Donnie <3 Yummy :)


He came right up to where we were in the audience and we got within INCHES of him, I mauled someone over just to get closer but didn't quite make it...lol!




If you can't tell, AJ is my favorite... :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's awesome!! Backstreet Boys were always my favorite, way better than N'Sync if you ask me :)

    Brian was my favorite and perfect fan gets me every time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked N'Sync too, I kind of went back and forth between the 2 being my favorite. BSB always had a special place in my heart lol! Nick and AJ have always been my favorites, but now AJ has topped Nick :) Something about a bad boy!

    ReplyDelete