January 23, 2011

Day One of the photo challenge...


Day One: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

1: I HATE feet! They are disgusting! 
2: My favorite color is purple
3: I am obsessed with Twilight
4: I would love to live in Washington, or at least visit there
5: I would love to learn to play the violin and cello
6: I really want to get a tattoo, but I'm too chicken
7: I'm going to a Backstreet Boys concert in July!
8: I want to get a puggle puppy
9: I'm always very paranoid
10: I love people with accents, I could listen to them all day!
11: I once dyed my hair bright orange, kind of accidentally
12: I love listening to Katy Perry
13: I love watching crime dramas
14: I feel plain
15: I went to college for Early Childhood Education, I LOVE working with kids!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with the tattoo thing. I always wanted one, but could never get around yet to going through that just yet.
    And very cute pic by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm hoping to soon! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete